A supplement of US $ 40.00 per person per night will apply to all bookings on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December and 1st January – A supplement of US $ 35.00 per person per night will apply to all bookings during Easter period from 10th Apr to 13nd April 2020 (inclusive).
Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary.
Ground transportation in a 7 seater 4×4 safari vehicle with English speaking Driver guide. 7 seater Safari vehicle has 6 window seats (in the passenger cabin) and 1 window seat next to the driver (in front)
Game drives and park entry fees.
Service fees Jungle Safari staff.
Tourism Development Levy (currently US $ 1.50 per person per night)
VAT on Ground Transport & Crater Service Fee, Park Entry Fee.
Prices Do Not Include:
Inoculations and personal insurance.
Domestic & International flights and departure taxes (Quoted separately where applicable)
Optional activities and excursions.
Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses.
Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance.
General Terms & Condition
1. Government Taxes and Levies: The rates above are inclusive of current levies & taxes as of today, however should there be any new statutory taxes introduced and/or increase of any current levies by Government/statutory bodies the same shall be passed on to you.
2. TANZANIA NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY (TANAPA): The quoted Park Entry Fees are based on current tariff which is valid up to 30th June 2020. Should TANAPA increase the entry fees from 1st July 2020 the
same will be passed on to you.
3. Rooming Policy with Serena Lodges: Serena Hotels will confirm up to a maximum of seven singles per group at single room rate as contract rate. Any additional single rooms will be charged at double room contract rate.
4. Luggage space: Soft-sided luggage or duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on safari vehicles within East Africa. Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24″x 17″x 7″ are impossible to store in vehicles and on aircraft and should not be used. (Baggage and personal effects are at owner’s risk throughout the tour and baggage insurance for members is strongly advised).
5. Re-routing of Itineraries due to limited space availability: There may be some departures operated on a re-routed version depending on the status given, but reflecting same experience and number of game drives.
6. Seasonal variations: Some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the above seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, supplements / reductions will be applicable for such bookings.
7. Scheduled Flight Baggage Allowance: Soft bags only 15 kgs per person (inclusive of hand luggage).
The contractual rates mentioned in this agreement are subject to change without prior notice; however, every effort will be made to maintain them. In the event of a change in Government Taxes or Levies affecting the rates mentioned herein, Jungle Safaris reserves the right to pass on any increases to the Tour Operator or a client.
Currently Ngorongoro Conservation Authorities are allowing full day crater tour but they might restrict to half day in the future.
Tanzania National Parks Authority (TANAPA)
The current TANAPA Park Fees are valid up to 30th June 2020 and this may be reviewed from 1st July 2020 onwards. Any increase in park fees will be passed on to you.
We accept all major credit cards and a 4-6% merchant processing fee will be charged.
We also accept wire transfers and Zelle payments.
We are a fully bonded company.
A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 45 days before commencement of the tour program. If the reservation is made within 45 days of departure the whole amount must be paid at the time of confirmation.
Children Policy: (not applicable to Camping Itineraries).
Considered a child if between the age of 3 and 12 years.
Pays 60% of the adult rate if sharing a room with two adults.
Pays 80% of the adult rate if sharing a room with another child.
Pays 100% of the adult rates if sharing a room with one adult.
No discount on Holiday and other supplements.
All cancellations must be received in writing. As all suppliers chargecancellation fees, they are in turn passed on to us. Reservations thatare cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in number ofoccupancy are subject to cancellation and no-show fees. Following isthe scale for cancellation charges:
No cancellation charge if cancelled 61 days prior to arrival.
35% of booking value if cancelled between 60-44 days prior to arrival
50% of booking value if cancelled between 43-36 days prior to arrival
75% of booking value if cancelled between 35-21 days prior to arrival
100% of booking value if cancelled 21 days prior to arriva
Although every effort is made to adhere to schedules, it should be noted that the hoteliers in Tanzania may be obliged to occasionally change routes on safaris as dictated by changing conditions.
Such conditions may be brought about by seasonal rainfall on bush tracks, airfields and in game areas, by game migrations from one region to another, or airline or other booking problems, etc. Leopard Tours will communicate with you for such itinerary or accommodation change.
NOTE:- Please note that some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the shown seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, please contact us for TAILOR-MADE QUOTATIONS cutting across seasons.
As the vaccine rolls out, it is everyone’s hope to see the end of COVID-19 soon, and with it the return to normal international travel.
Tanzania has remained open to international travel since June 2020 but the number of visitor arrivals has stayed very low. Tanzania is endorsed as a Safe Travels destination by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) in recognition of the measures being taken by the country in adopting the global standard health and hygiene protocols to contain the spread of corona virus.
A COVID-19 negative certificate is not a requirement for entry into Tanzania. As it is, the requirement for a COVID-19 negative certificate for entry or departure is dependent on the country of origin of the traveler and the airline of travel.
Departing travelers whose onward destinations and airline require a COVID-19 negative certificate, will undergo testing in Tanzania, this could be 72 hours or 96 hours before departure depending on the airline and onward destination. The cost for the COVID-19 test is USD 100 per person, please see attached guide for COVID-19 testing by the Tanzania Ministry of Health.
Given our experience with the few tests we have assisted so far, for example for clients departing on KLM or those crossing over to Kenya, guests’ operating itineraries are at times subjected to rerouting for COVID-19 samples to be taken at the designated health centers at the recommended time for testing. This may also involve some extra cost on the ground but you will be informed in due course to ensure that guests’ travel is as smooth as possible.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and the public remains our highest priority. We have placed a few policies in place to ensure as smooth a transition as possible for all our clients:
1. All Driver guides and staff members are subject to a temperature check before the start of any trip and/or day.
2. Driver Guides must present with a negative PCR test before taking on any safari trip.
3. Sanitizers and masks are at use throughout. As per CDC guidelines, those clients who are fully vaccinated are free to roam without masks and/social distancing. However, as Tanzania is still working through getting its population vaccinated, our driver guides and staff members ensure the use of masks and sanitizers throughout.
Covid Financial Policy:
1) 100% refund will be issued if cancelled 60 days prior to travel
If COVID-19 travel restrictions are in place in your country of residence or destination and/or other clear restrictions on your ability to travel due to possible complications associated with COVID-19, you are able to cancel your Jungle Safaris itinerary without any cancellation fees
2) Ability to defer your Jungle Safaris trip 60 days prior to travel
If COVID-19 travel restrictions are in place in your country of residence or destination and/or other clear restrictions on your ability to travel due to possible complications associated with COVID-19, you are able to defer your Jungle Safaris itinerary with no fees.
Click here for information on