Jungle’s Budget Camping Safari
Budget camping is the ideal way for those who like to “rough it” as we provide a two-man tent for accommodation whereby mattresses are laid on the sewn-in ground sheet. Blankets, bed sheets and pillows are provided. Sleeping bags are available for hire although most guests prefer bringing their own. The tents are spacious enough for two people and have a mesh on each window to keep off insects.
Jungle’s Standard Camping Safari
One of the most important features of our Standard Camping product is staying in a private and exclusive campsite. The camping crew, together with equipment and provisions, travels separately in a support vehicle ahead of the guests, so that when you arrive at the campsite everything is prepared and waiting – tents up, meals cooking, and hot water ready for a shower.
As the vaccine rolls out, it is everyone’s hope to see the end of COVID-19 soon, and with it the return to normal international travel.
Tanzania has remained open to international travel since June 2020 but the number of visitor arrivals has stayed very low. Tanzania is endorsed as a Safe Travels destination by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) in recognition of the measures being taken by the country in adopting the global standard health and hygiene protocols to contain the spread of corona virus.
As of 17th March 2022, all travelers to Tanzania who are fully vaccinated and hold a form of COVID-19 proof of vaccination (WHO approved vaccines) will no longer be required to present a COVID-19 PCR certificate upon arrival in Tanzania.
However, as is always the case, please check with your airline for any other requirements on their part and any other stops you may be making.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and the public remains our highest priority. We have placed a few policies in place to ensure as smooth a transition as possible for all our clients:
1. All Driver guides and staff members are subject to a temperature check before the start of any trip and/or day.
2. Driver Guides must present with a negative PCR test before taking on any safari trip.
3. Sanitizers and masks are at use throughout. As per CDC guidelines, those clients who are fully vaccinated are free to roam without masks and/social distancing. However, as Tanzania is still working through getting its population vaccinated, our driver guides and staff members ensure the use of masks and sanitizers throughout.
Covid Financial Policy:
1) 100% refund will be issued if cancelled 60 days prior to travel
If COVID-19 travel restrictions are in place in your country of residence or destination and/or other clear restrictions on your ability to travel due to possible complications associated with COVID-19, you are able to cancel your Jungle Safaris itinerary without any cancellation fees
2) Ability to defer your Jungle Safaris trip 60 days prior to travel
If COVID-19 travel restrictions are in place in your country of residence or destination and/or other clear restrictions on your ability to travel due to possible complications associated with COVID-19, you are able to defer your Jungle Safaris itinerary with no fees.
Click here for information on